I have already mentioned what a great summer we’ve had, and if you haven’t read about it you can do so in the last around here-post. Since then I have:
- been working a lot with post production of this summers images. Some of them have been posted already. Check out images from a grey day in Geirangerfjorden, mountainscapes from Roaldshorn and sunset from Kalsethola among others in my latest posts.
- making a new home-office for myself in our basement. It’s really great, has a woodburner to make it warm and cozy come winter.
- working out three times a week. Combined with work, family and photography, my schedule is kind of tight nowadays. I also have to make sure that my back and leg gets enough rest, so I kind of long for that 25 hours a day instead of the regular 24. Or maybe just an eight day long week?
- biking as often as I can, as my e-bike is plain amazing.
- picking up the guitar again, and relearning how to play it. It’s really fun and good exercise for my lazy left hand who’s struggling a bit with all the fine coordination skills.
- looking through my images from the first six months of this year and picking out my favourites to share with you. I really believe that if you shoot 12 keepers a year, you should be satisfied. From the first six months I am able to call five images keepers, so I’m almost on track.
That’s my updates for now. Hope you’re enjoying life as it is, and encourage you all to take a moment and think about whatever makes you happy. Maybe you’ll find some inspiration in some of the keepers below? If so, please hit the like button or leave a comment below:)