Wow, it’s really been a while since my last around here-post! I know I said that I intended for it to be a monthly post, but I find that the format is more suitable as a quarterly thing. So much of my time consists of work and family, so to make sure that these posts have some interesting updates, I find that monthly is just too frequently. Since last time I have been:
- Enjoying a very wintery winter around here. This winter has been more like the winters I remember from when I was a child. It’s been snow on the ground since the start of December, and the last few weeks it’s really been coming down in heaps. So a lot of playing in the snow with my dear family, skiing both alpine and cross-country and shovelling snow.
- Photographing my biggest paid project yet. Biggest meaning most models and locations in one day. I have posted some of the images already and will soon post some more, so make sure to pop back Wednesday.
- Celebrating Christmas with my family back home in Sunnmøre. It was cosy and nice as ever, and truly amazing to see our sons Christmas joy. He was a bit afraid of Santa, but really happy with getting exactly what he had wished for. See some images from the celebrations down below.
- Buying a new lense for my camera. It’s a Canon 24-105 mm f4, and I really love it. It’s so versatile and gives me really sharp images, so I’m happy I ended up with buying that one. Investing in photography equipment is really expensive, and not something I do very often, so it’s nice when things work out the way you hoped for.
- Getting a new shutter release for the camera. I plan on doing some time-lapses when I find the right time and place, and are super excited to try this out. Hopefully I will get some results that are good enough to share, so stay tuned!
- Looking forward to birthdays, skiing mini-breaks and family coming to visit over the next few months, giving 2018 an excellent start!
Hope you are all great, and that you have a lot to look forward to in 2018! Make sure to give me a thumbs up if you like this post, and subscribe if you aren’t already!